Goldsmiths, University of London – Faiths and Civil Society Unit, Dept of Social Therapeutic and Community Studies
Location: New Cross
Salary: £39,306.20 to £43,783.32
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Contract
6th January 2021
11th January 2021 (12 noon)
Job Ref: 433060
Pay Scale: Grade 7 (Spine point 32)
Duration: 25th January 2021 – 18th September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Researcher to join a thriving research unit on religion and belief in the public sphere. You will design and deliver a comprehensive online platform for policy makers in health and social care who are seeking to engage with the diversity of religion and belief among their service users and patients. You will combine some or all of an interest in the study of religion and belief, understanding of the health and social care sector, and a high level of digital skills to deliver the following key roles:
- Collate a searchable database of sources and resources around religion, belief and policy for use by policy makers in health and social care on an open access basis;
- Maintain and further develop a network of policy makers, practitioners and service providers in the area of religion and belief in health and social care;
- Design an attractive and highly accessible web platform
- Design and deliver a highly effective approach to uses of social media;
- Write for academic publishing;
- Build small-scale funding proposals to support the ongoing life of the project.
Applications from Black Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds and from other people of other minority identities are particularly welcomed.
All applicants should enclose a two page letter of application (max) highlighting their suitability and eligibility for the post, together with a two page CV.
Closing date for applications: 11th January 2021 (12 noon)