I have attached a copy of the latest RC-22 newsletter. It is short, focused on the Call for Paper Proposals for the 2018 ISA World Congress in Toronto, Canada.
As usual, the deadline for proposals is early: September 30, 2017, at 24:00 GMT. The ISA uses a computer-based system for accepting papers, so I urge you to submit your proposals early. Computers always seem to fail at the last minute, and I cannot guarantee to fix technical problems for you.
The newsletter also contains information about the Varga Prize — an award for the best new paper by a young scholar. That award provides money plus funding to present the paper at the World Congress.
Please circulate this newsletter widely.
(If you have trouble viewing the newsletter, there is a copy online at http://www.isa-rc22.org/newsletters/
Dear RC22 friend and colleagues,
Please find below the new membership of the 2014-2018 RC22 board. Congratulations to all of them for their election and I am glad to see that with such an astonishing new board, RC22 will certainly be looked after very well. Please welcome them in their new capacity.
Past President, ISA-RC22
President: James SPICKARD, University of Redlnads, USA
Vice-President: Per PETTERSSON, Upsala University, Sweden
Secretary/Treasurer: Eloísa MARTIN, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Lovemore NDLOVU, Zimbabwe
- Michael OKYEREFO, University of Ghana, Ghana
- Yoshihide SAKURAI, Hokkaido University, Japan
Seyed Hossein SERAJZADEH. Kharazmi University of Tehran, Iran
- Olga BRESKAYA, European Humanities University, Lithuania
- Miroljub JEVTIC, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Eloísa MARTIN, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Hugo José SUAREZ, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México
- Jualynne DODSON, Michigan State University, USA
- Ephraim SHAPIRO, Columbia University, USA
The post List of Members of the New ISA-RC22 Board appeared first on ISA Research Committee 22.